The programme is specifically designed to support managers and staff who are exiting their organisation’s services. It is geared at helping participants leave the organisation in a positive, pro-active and structured way.
Leaving the organisation offers wonderful opportunities, but is also a major change and/or upheaval for many individuals. The aim is to equip individuals with the skills and techniques to fit emerging job and or business opportunities.
The programme provides a safe environment in which participants will be able to explore how they feel, to plan for their futures and the changes that are to come. It provides the opportunity to examine life planning issues and strategies.
Topics covered include:
• ‘Managing Change’ - 1 Day Course
• Job Application Skills - 1 Day Course
• CV Writing Skills - 1 Day Course
• Interviewee Skills – 1 Day Course
• Self-Marketing/Presentation Skills – 1 Day Course
The programme can be presented exclusively for your organisation on an in-house basis, tailored to meet your specific needs. Group rates are also available. One-to-one coaching is available to help you apply what you have learnt on the workshop. You can:
• Have the programme designed for your specific needs
• Choose your preferred date and location
• Save on staff travel, time and accommodation costs
Maximise the impact of the training by putting an entire team through the same programme.
For more information about training, development programmes or coaching, contact Petal today.